Friday, September 2, 2016

The BIG lie!





"Obamacare and MNSure are upside down on just about everything, including the truth."



I wish that every Republican running for any statewide or national office would hang this ObamaCare and/or MNSure mess around the neck of his or her Democratic opponent. I am simply amazed, shocked, that more had not been made of this fiasco. After seeing the horrendous rate increases in 2016, I could not believe that could be repeated (and more so) in 2017!

I, like many of us, have a fairly good memory. It just seems like yesterday ObamaCare was being peddled by the Snake Oil President. Lie after lie was being told. Some on our side could see through this thin veneer.  It was all BS. If Obama and his minions had just been truthful from the start, maybe I would not feel so insulted and used right now.

What would the truth have been? Was this new healthcare law going to insure people that had not been able to buy insurance? Yes. Was it going to cover pre-existing conditions? Yes. Was it going to save everyone money? NO! That was the biggest lie of all! The $2,500 per family savings has been replaced with annual increases. And they are HUGE! Obama should have told the country this thing was going to cost a mint. THAT would have been the truth.

But we all know why he did not. If Obama had told the TRUTH about this mess, it would have never passed! Nor should have it! But he wanted this to be his legacy. His signature achievement. And why he has approval rating is above 50% today, really escapes me. The economy sucks, the world is a mess, and ObamaCare is bankrupting the country. 

I will tell you this much. I can't wait - in fact, I am chomping at the bit for the first Democrat to come knocking at my door this season. I will be polite, but the questions are going to be very tough. And the first question will be on ObamaCare and/or MNSure. I want to find out how the candidate feels about this big lie. And if that person tells me there is no lie, I will send him or her packing in a nanosecond.

Obamacare and MNSure are upside down on just about everything, including the truth. It is time we elect truth tellers. Remember that in November. We elected hope and change and all we got were lies, lies and more lies. Plus one heck of a mess. 




No comments:

Post a Comment