Saturday, September 17, 2016

The fighting Sue!







"Sue has the unique talent of being wickedly smart, a devout patriot, having a crisp sense of humor, and possessing some of the best communication skills I have ever seen."


At first I was upset that North Dakota had to change the name of their team. Even when I put my most PC hat on, for the life of me, I could see nothing wrong with the name. But the weenies won out and North Dakota lost. However - that name is so good, I have given it a new home. As many of us know our own Sue Jeffers is running to be on the Ramsey County Board. And is she ever going to be so good if elected!

I have known Sue for a while now. Not a real long time, but long enough to get to know her. I listened to her on KSTP, and then I listened to her on KTLK - long before I met her. I have said this in the past, and it still holds true today. Many people are drawn to Sue like bees to honey. And why is that? Sue has the unique talent of being wickedly smart, a devout patriot, having a crisp sense of humor, and possessing some of the best communication skills I have ever seen.

Now I am a friend. Politically, I don't have a dog in this fight - I don't live in Ramsey County. I do live in Anoka County, where a few years ago we had to do a purge and get some Commissioners elected who think similar to Sue. That changed everything. And I am sure once Sue gets on the Board, it will be the start of a change long needed. The old days of tax and spend have worn thin with many taxpayers. I don't care if it is nationally, at the state level, or in the county.

The Anoka County Board has done an outstanding job in fighting off the Met Council. At times, they have been like the Little Dutch Boy trying to plug all the holes in the dyke with not enough fingers. They have allies on other county boards, but not enough. They need, we need, much more.

Sue Jeffers is fully up to speed with the shenanigans this unelected band of thugs have tried to pull on us. Getting Sue on the Ramsey County Board will be a big step in our march towards liberty. Not only to liberty, but also to justice. So long as this Met Council exists, there can be no justice.

If you know Sue, if you know of her, even if you had never heard of her, please support her bid for the Ramsey County Board. It does not matter which county one lives in. Why? Not too long ago, I discovered just how important our counties are to us. From the Boards to the Sheriffs. 

We need more people like Sue running for county boards in the metro area. We need Sue Jeffers for the Ramsey County Board. For all of us, no matter which county we live in, we need her elected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment