Monday, June 27, 2016

The plight of the unborn...







I have never been pro-choice. Not even close. Not even before I had kids or a grandson of my own. 



Of everyone who is protected by our Constitution, one very important group has been left out. Yes, I am talking about the unborn. If I lived to be 1,000, I will never understand the Roe v. Wage decision. The SCOTUS decision handed down today is a prime example of just that. What shocked me is this - the decision was 5-3 against Texas. If Justice Scalia was still alive, it would have been still been 5-4. And Texas still would still have lost.

I have never been pro-choice. Not even close. Not even before I had kids nor a grandson of my own. Whenever I look at a newborn baby, all I can see is the miracle of life. Every baby is a gift. To have a doctor violate where the baby is developing (in the mother's womb), crush the baby's skull and then suck the broken body out of the womb, is barbaric beyond description. 

So once again, we have a bunch of politically appointed old farts superseding the will of the people. And I can just imagine what this court will look like if Hillary Clinton becomes our next President. It scares me to death. This is not how our Founders imagined the Republic. Not at all. We seem to have buried State's Rights in the middle of this dung heap that SCOTUS keeps putting out every year. It makes me want to puke.

Where do we go from here? Are the unborn babies always going to be unprotected in our country? Is this how it was supposed to be? I do not believe it. The folks who want to re-write our Constitution might have a covert. I would like some words included to protect the unborn. To protect all innocent life. Then we could scrap this Roe v. Wade crapola. It would be illegal. And unconstitutional to boot.

To the people of Texas, I am sorry. To the unborn, I am even sorrier. You deserve better. We have killed so many of you and have never even batted an eye. Our society has become corrupt and evil. True fact. We kill the most defenseless. We eat our seed corn. One day there will be an accounting for this. Trust me - there will be.      

No comments:

Post a Comment