Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A witch's brew...






"My mind started to wander. I was going to say the entire night was nothing more than a witch's brew of liberal nonsense, but that is an insult to witches."


I tried, I really tried. My wife asked me if I was going to watch all of night one of the DNC Convention. I told her I really did not want to, but there might be a cornucopia of good stuff to write about for this week. I failed. I could not watch that phony Michelle (my bell). And then when the Native American Elizabeth Warren came on, I could only make it through half at best. I wanted to barf.

My mind started to wander. I was going to say the entire night was nothing more than a witch's brew of liberal nonsense, but that is an insult to witches. From Corey Booker screaming into the mic sweating like a stuck pig, to even Bernie towards the end telling us everything we would now be getting for free. It was bad - real bad. However tonight will be even worse. Tonight they go after our police forces.

Yesterday in France, Islamic Terrorists stormed a church and beheaded a priest. This is huge, huge news. ISIS, ISIL, or Dash (whatever) has told the world they want to bring the war to Europe and the USA. With the terror attacks in France, Germany and elsewhere, it looks like they are good to their word. By the way - no mention by the whiners last night about our growing war on terror. The carnage now taking place in Europe. It seems the real enemies of this country are Donald Trump and air conditioning. 

Just before I had to change the channel when Warren was speaking, my mind drifted back to last last week. Right after the RNC Convention was over, and before the 20,000 email dump. I was listening to a pundit talk about how important it was during the DNC Convention for Hillary to really squelch her trust deficit. Since a large part of the country thinks she is a sleaze bag, she needed to fix that - and quickly.

Well shut my mouth! Thank you Wikileaks! Now Hillary's trust deficit is larger than the Grand Canyon. And rather than be concerned about the dirty, rotten to the bone corruption which infests the DNC/Hillary Camp, what is the issue? The Russians. They did it! They leaked these damning emails just to undermine our political system! However, only idiots would take that seriously. Most of us know the real issue. The not yet indicted felon, Hillary Clinton.

Here is my take in a nutshell if you are a kool aide drinking Lefty. Cops - bad. War on terror - so yesterday. Free stuff - fantastic. Taxes - never enough. National Debt - myth. Crooked Hillary - AWESOME!  No wonder the Democrats have a jackass for their national symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment