Tuesday, July 5, 2016

So the system IS rigged!







"Is this the best we can do as a country? Is it?"



I owe a big apology to a large number of people. For a long time, many people (including Donald J. Trump) have been saying the system is rigged. Especially the conspiracy theorists. Even Bernie Sanders has felt it. Even though it was hard, I still had faith in the system. All the way from Fast and Furious, to the IRS scandal, to Benghazi, to the e-mail treason. I knew our system was stronger than any Administration. Stronger than any one person in that Administration. But I was wrong. 

Welcome to the New World Order. The land where we have two sets of books. Two sets of laws. Two ways of wealth distribution (or redistribution). We have become the land of the haves and the have nots. Land of the lucky and the unlucky. For example, where getting fellatio in the Oval Office is considered tacky, but okay. Where lying like a rug to a grand jury or in a disposition is considered inadvertent, but okay. Where allowing four Americans to die all along while you caught another 40 winks is considered "part of the job".

Yes, for the first time in my lifetime, we are probably going to elect a criminal to be our next President. Oh, I am sorry. That was harsh. Maybe she is just too damned incompetent instead of being a criminal. So if you have a person who is either a criminal or incompetent, are those the new requirements to be President? We just went through 8 years of an incompetent. And in that short period of time, we have gone from a Republic to a Gulag.

Is this the best we can do as a country? Is it? If it is, we are screwed. Big time. Back in the day when I had a high level security clearance, and if accidentally stuck a low level classified document in my brief case and took it out of the SCIF, it was a significant violation. Even if I self disclosed, I probably would have (at the least) lost my clearance.

So if those are the same rules, how in the world can Hillary Clinton be President with no security clearance? And if they still give her one, I rest my case. The system is rigged. It is no wonder why so many young people have no faith in our system. I am embarrassed to hand this down to them. It makes my generation look like a bunch of idiots. Or fools. Or kool aide drinkers.

So the next time you get picked up for speeding, tell the officer you did not do it on purpose. He will understand and let you off the hook. NOT! Rule #1 - Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking the law. That is... unless you are one of the chosen. Like Hillary. For her and Bill, the system is rigged.

Welcome to New America! The land our Founders tried so hard to avoid. I am going to the bathroom and puke right now. I have had it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment