Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Days of Rage...






"Well if that is the case, count me in. I also have a few dozen things to get off my chest. I have rage - lots of it. They don't call me the Very Angry Bird for nothing!" 



Tomorrow is the big day! We have been warned. July 15th, a big birthday in my family (not mine) is going to coincide with the Anonymous sponsored Days of Rage. Okay - maybe not Anonymous who sponsors it. In all reality, it is probably that Hungarian mischief maker, George Soros.

I guess this is the day we are supposed to take to the streets and protest all the ills of society. All the wrongs which have been visited on us by "the man" (that be the government). Well if that is the case, count me in. I also have a few dozen things to get off my chest. I have rage - and lots of it! They don't call me the Very Angry Bird for nothing! 

How about our national debt which is now galloping towards $20 trillion dollars? The one our "Supreme Commander" has told us he cut in half - the deficit that is. BFD is what I say! One dollar in the deficit causes our debt to keep growing. Saying you cut the deficit down to just over 1/2 trillion dollars in GFY 2016, is nothing more than a laughter. And according to January 2016 reporting in the Washington Times, the CBO estimates after 2016 our deficits are expected to take off like a Roman Candle (once again). How much so? Maybe 1 trillion in GFY 2022.

So with our debt way, way out of control, our entitlements going bankrupt, and with 94 to 95 million people out of the work force, one would think our market would be tanking. Nope. The hedge fund managers, the day traders are all doing fine, thank you. The market continues to set record highs (can someone say "bubble"?) However, when you talk to the rank and file, the Mr. and Mrs. Joe Six Pack, in other words, people like us, you hear a much different story. And it ain't good.

How about our military? Under "President Bystander", we have been able to see Christians being exterminated overseas by a group of thugs who believe we are still living in the six century. Who also believe the 12th Imam is on his way back to fix the world. And they have started the final Caliphate to lay the path for him. What is our military doing to stop this genocide? Not much. We could fix this in a month if we wanted to, but just like in Benghazi, we just sit back and watch the show.

Oh, I have more - lots more. But to keep this short and not too sweet, I will stop here. I have checked the time and location in Minneapolis for the protest. I will be there, fist in the air. The only question I have is this - do I have to wear a Guy Fawkes mask? And can I get there with the freeways closed down by anarchist butt heads?

No comments:

Post a Comment