Sunday, July 3, 2016

Grilling on the 4th of July





"Hillary on the other hand, broke the rules by a couple thousand times. Then she tried to cover it up."



Here it is. The weekend where there seems to be more grilling than any other time during the year. And some of the grilling is not done on the Weber. No, yesterday our "presumptive" Democratic candidate was grilled by the FBI. What did they talk about during this 3 1/2 session? One can only imagine.

What is it like to be grilled by the FBI? Of this I have some experience. I have been grilled by them (twice). I have told this story before. Right before I left one company I was working at to take a job with another, the Feds were investigating an allegation of defective pricing in a negotiation I was in charge of. To make a long story short, this parleyed into a charge of violating the False Claims Act. And that brought the Feds into the equation.

In any event, the FBI pulled me downtown and tried to "sweat" something out of me by stress questioning. Even thought there was no basis for this allegation, after about an hour of stress questioning, you start to question if you really are innocent or guilty of anything. In fact, the first time they questioned me was before the company had "lawyered" me up. It was very scary and painful. The second time the FBI questioned me, I was in the room with both my lawyers, and the questioning became far less stressful.

Here is the main difference between my grilling and the one that Hillary took yesterday. First, I did nothing wrong. Every charge was dismissed against me, my co-workers and the company I worked at. Hillary on the other hand, broke the rules by a couple thousand times. Then she tried to cover it up. And the frosting on the cake was having her husband, a former President, meet in a private meeting with the Attorney General.

I remember clearly the Watergate era. I remember when the noose was starting to tighten around the President. Even though his fingerprints were not on the issue, the appearance of wrong doing became clearer all the time. And the "offense" of Watergate was like stealing an apple as compared to "Servergate", which is like robbing a bank. Recent polls have shown the majority of people in this country think that Hillary is untrustworthy. Like there is something slimy and smarmy with the entire Clinton family.

If Hillary becomes our next President, we will for sure have become a rogue nation. We will be led by a person who is not only untrustworthy, but also believes there are two sets of rules in this country. 

Ruled by the elite once again. It will be King George III all over again. Welcome to the new royalty. Where the new Golden Rule is "those with the gold, rule".     

No comments:

Post a Comment