Monday, January 11, 2016

Lucky Sevens






"In the world of Vegas, I would be rich hitting all those sevens!"



Yesterday morning, as the cold of the polar vortex started to set in, as we were counting down the hours until kickoff in the "Tundra Bowl", the Bird hit another milestone. The Very Angry Bird blog hit 77,777 views. 

Unlike playing the slots, I was not lucky to hit that number - I was fortunate and blessed. I remember once when I reached my 100th blog posting, my oldest daughter told me I must be running out of topics to discuss. Sorry - did not happen. I now have over 1,400 postings and every day the menu is there for at least one juicy topic to write about. 

For those who read my blog, thank you. I do my best to keep my articles short enough, pithy enough, and informative enough. Not everyone agrees with everything I write. And that is a good thing. That is what blogging is all about. The respectful exchange of ideas and opinions. 

Well, onward and upward for this Bird. More opining to do. We must all of us, continue to keep the faith. The brightest dawn often comes after the darkest night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment